Meet The Team
MANAGEMENT & ADMIN TEAM
- Hands-on Director, passionate Civil Engineer and MBA graduate.
- 18+ years experience with the focus on the management of utility works for the past decade.
- Experience in major projects and project management in NSW and QLD.
- Has a high level of competency in communication and negotiation which he utilizes to drive project goals.
- Extensive experience across various civil infrastructure and urban development/renewal projects.
- Experienced in delivering projects from feasibility and concept stages through to construction and the final handover.
- Has generated $10m in savings on the Canberra Light Rail project in by integrating Telstra assets and geometric design.
- Had led the optimization of water and high-pressure gas utilities on the Macquarie Park project to generate $20m in savings.
- Experienced leader who is responsible for the supervision of our operations and employees and financial control of our business.
- Has a proven track record of adding value to organizations through business support in HR, brand, operations and administration.
Social Media Coordinator
- Takes care of all social media and marketing efforts, from planning to the execution of social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Review analytics and generate reports of LinkedIn page.
- Responsible for the smooth running of a number of administrative and support tasks such as dealing with email enquiries, ordering, general office management, etc.
Water Servicing Coordinator
- Highly experienced Water Servicing Coordinator with over 9 years industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of the role of Water Servicing Coordinator within the Sydney Water area of operation.
- Demonstrate skills in client management, problem resolution and statutory authority negotiations.
Water Sewer Designer/Water Servicing Coordinator
- Highly experienced Water and Sewer Designer and Water Servicing Coordinator with recognized skills in client management, problem resolution and statutory authority negotiations.
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of the role of Water Servicing Coordinator/Designer within the Sydney Water area of operation.
- Currently C2B accredited for design and accredited in all major categories for field supervisor and EA/EP.
- Responsible for assisting other engineers in different projects in terms of detail design.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with sound communication abilities and excellent at maintaining great relationships with clients.
FJA CONSULTING ENGINEERS TEAM
Senior Utility Engineer
- Experienced in the identification, design, protection, and relocation of underground and overhead utilities.
- Ability to work between design and construction fields to come up with practical solutions as well as working with the utility owners and their systems.
- Experienced in direct communication and team cohesiveness to elevate organizational productivity, efficiency, and technical outcomes.
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Lead Electrical Engineer with more than 12 years work experience in the electrical utility field.
- Experienced in working in a wide range of projects ranging from mum and dad developments to major state significant projects.
- Experienced in design, documentation and delivering civil infrastructure projects.
- Advanced technical engineering design skills.
- Proficiency with modelling and management software including 12D Model, AutoCAD, Civil3D and Navisworks.
- Help to develop digital engineering processes and systems.
- Strong technical background utilities with experience in space-proofing, design and documentation.
- Proficient in the analysis of existing utility networks and identification of critical impacts on utilities.
- Broad experience in technical engineering design using 12D, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Civil3D.
- Experience in utilities design and documentation for civil infrastructure projects within NSW.
- Proven capability in utilizing 12D to verify and rationalize existing utilities as well as analyze the impact of proposed designs on the existing network.
- Focus on balancing client and stakeholder requirements with commercial, environmental and WHS risks to deliver best value.
- Experienced in utilities design, space-proofing and coordination for civil infrastructure projects within NSW.
- Her proficiency and capability in verifying and rationalizing existing utilities has facilitated early interdisciplinary coordination to minimize impact on utilities, creating significant cost savings of multiple large-scale projects.
- Proficient in 12D, AutoCAD and Navisworks.
- Experience in utilities design and documentation for civil infrastructure projects within Australia.
- Use 12D to perform existing utilities verification and rationalization as well as assessing impacts of proposed design on existing utilities.
- His drafting skills in using AutoCAD is transferable in the utilities documentation to meet stakeholders’ requirements.
- Experienced in stormwater drainage and safety in design for civil infrastructure, urban development, and the transport sector.
- His expertise and proficiency in assessing and designing civil assets while considering safety components during the lifecycle of the project has led to safe and effective solutions for clients.
- Extensive technical design knowledge by utilizing DRAINs, 12D and AutoCAD.
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Over two years’ experience in the engineering consultancy industry consistently liaising with a variety of stakeholders such as clients, sub-contractors, sub-consultants and engineers.
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills, striving to achieve the optimal engineering solution and above all, good communication skills and teamwork.
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Recognize the expectations and daily responsibilities of future engineer who continuously strives for technical excellence.
- Passionate engineering student who can offer a high level of communication and interpersonal skills, developed through her engagement in extracurricular activities to elevate team cohesiveness, leadership skills and organizational skills.
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Advanced skills in creating detailed engineering project plans to monitor schedules and costs for multiple simultaneous engineering projects.
- Through his experience with working on construction projects, he has becoming more knowledgeable about the roles and responsibilities as an engineer.
- Proficient in using design and modelling software such as AutoCAD, 12D and Navisworks.
- Excellent team member in past projects as he always seeks out work to improve on his skills and contributes towards completing the work requirements.
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Great understanding of project requirements.
- Assist in conducting research, writing report, etc.
- Learn and develop design and modelling software such as AutoCAD, 12D and other software.
- Contribute to many large-scale projects such as Western Sydney Airport project.
- Experience in create engineering reports.
- Assist in the designs, plans and drawings of our projects.