Meet The Team
At PRCM, we have a dedicated and experienced design team for different Sydney Water projects. We take the best people and give them the best technology and support to deliver clients’ expectations and, with continuous improvement culture, we look to do better every time. The PRCM team consists of technical staff ranging from Principal Engineers to graduate staff who collaborate and focus on delivering the best outcomes for our clients.
MANAGEMENT & ADMIN TEAM
- Hands-on Director, passionate Civil Engineer and MBA graduate.
- 18+ years experience with the focus on the management of utility works for the past decade.
- Experience in major projects and project management in NSW and QLD.
- Has a high level of competency in communication and negotiation which he utilizes to drive project goals.
- Extensive experience across various civil infrastructure and urban development/renewal projects.
- Has generated $10m in savings on the Canberra Light Rail project in by integrating Telstra assets and geometric design.
- Had led the optimization of water and high-pressure gas utilities on the Macquarie Park project to generate $20m in savings.
- Experienced leader who is responsible for the supervision of our operations and employees and financial control of our business.
- Has a proven track record of adding value to organizations through business support in HR, brand, operations and administration.
Social Media Coordinator
- Responsible for all social media and marketing efforts, from planning to the execution of social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Review analytics and generate reports of LinkedIn page.
- Responsible for the smooth running of a number of administrative and support tasks such as dealing with email enquiries, ordering, general office management, etc.
Water Servicing Coordinator
- Highly experienced Water Servicing Coordinator with over 9 years industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of the role of Water Servicing Coordinator within the Sydney Water area of operation.
- Demonstrate skills in client management, problem resolution and statutory authority negotiations.
Water Sewer Designer/Water Servicing Coordinator
- Highly experienced Water and Sewer Designer and Water Servicing Coordinator with recognized skills in client management, problem resolution and statutory authority negotiations.
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of the role of Water Servicing Coordinator/Designer within the Sydney Water area of operation.
- Currently C2B accredited for design and accredited in all major categories for field supervisor and EA/EP.
- Responsible for assisting other engineers in different projects in terms of detail design.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with sound communication abilities and excellent at maintaining great relationships with clients.
Section 73 Admin
- Document all construction activities and evaluates the progress of projects.
- Examine and adequately understands project specifications and documents.
- Responsible for leading the research and development stage of projects.
- Creates detailed project plans.
- Proposes staffing needs.
FJA CONSULTING ENGINEERS TEAM
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Lead Electrical Engineer with more than 12 years work experience in the electrical utility field.
- Experienced in working in a wide range of projects ranging from mum and dad developments to major state significant projects.
- Experienced in design, documentation and delivering civil infrastructure projects.
- Advanced technical engineering design skills.
- Proficiency with modelling and management software including 12D Model, AutoCAD, Civil3D and Navisworks.
- Help to develop digital engineering processes and systems.
- Experience in utilities design and documentation for civil infrastructure projects within NSW.
- Proven capability in utilizing 12D to verify and rationalize existing utilities as well as analyze the impact of proposed designs on the existing network.
- Focus on balancing client and stakeholder requirements with commercial, environmental and WHS risks to deliver best value.
- Strong technical background utilities with experience in space-proofing, design and documentation.
- Proficient in the analysis of existing utility networks and identification of critical impacts on utilities.
- Broad experience in technical engineering design using 12D, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Civil3D.
- Experienced in utilities design, space-proofing and coordination for civil infrastructure projects within NSW.
- Her proficiency and capability in verifying and rationalizing existing utilities has facilitated early interdisciplinary coordination to minimize impact on utilities, creating significant cost savings of multiple large-scale projects.
- Proficient in 12D, AutoCAD and Navisworks.
- Experience in utilities design and documentation for civil infrastructure projects within Australia.
- Use 12D to perform existing utilities verification and rationalization as well as assessing impacts of proposed design on existing utilities.
- His drafting skills in using AutoCAD is transferable in the utilities documentation to meet stakeholders’ requirements.
- Through his experience with working on construction projects, he has becoming more knowledgeable about the roles and responsibilities as an engineer.
- Proficient in using design and modelling software such as AutoCAD, 12D and Navisworks.
- Excellent team member in past projects as he always seeks out work to improve on his skills and contributes towards completing the work requirements.
- Experienced in stormwater drainage and safety in design for civil infrastructure, urban development, and the transport sector.
- His expertise and proficiency in assessing and designing civil assets while considering safety components during the lifecycle of the project has led to safe and effective solutions for clients.
- Extensive technical design knowledge by utilizing DRAINs, 12D and AutoCAD.
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Over two years’ experience in the engineering consultancy industry consistently liaising with a variety of stakeholders such as clients, sub-contractors, sub-consultants and engineers.
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills, striving to achieve the optimal engineering solution and above all, good communication skills and teamwork.
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Recognize the expectations and daily responsibilities of future engineer who continuously strives for technical excellence.
- Passionate engineering student who can offer a high level of communication and interpersonal skills, developed through her engagement in extracurricular activities to elevate team cohesiveness, leadership skills and organizational skills.
- Contribute to many large-scale projects such as Western Sydney Airport project.
- Experience in create engineering reports.
- Assist in the designs, plans and drawings of our projects.
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Great understanding of project requirements.
- Assist in conducting research, writing report, etc.
- Learn and develop design and modelling software such as AutoCAD, 12D and other software.
- Supports the designs, drawings and specifications for projects.
- Gains experience in using CAD and other software.
- Work closely with senior engineers to make sure projects are completed on time.
- Perform basic design modifications.
- Assist in other assigned tasks.