PR & CM Drafting was started in 1988 as a Project Manager for Sydney Water. We were one of the first companies to obtain a contract with Sydney Water as a Water Servicing Coordinator (WSC). Our goals are to provide excellent services as well as exceptional experiences for both small & large companies, and to cater for the needs of first time Developers. We have an Accredited Quality Management System under AS/NZS ISO 9001-2016, Environmental Management System AS/NZS ISO 14001-2016 & OH & S Management System AS/NZS 4801-2001.
PRCM was acquired by Jeremy Hopson (Director and Co-Founder at FJA Consulting Engineers) in 2021 and since then, the company has been growing significantly under the leadership of two experts Jeremy and Ahmad Dorani.
We offer a one stop shop to help you facilitate your Sydney Water requirements for Section 73 and Tap In. Our services cover the whole of the Sydney Water catchment.
PR & CM Drafting is a Sydney Water Accredited Designer and Water Service Coordinator for the following:
|Water Reticulation||DN 100 – 375||Design/WSC Category W1|
|Water Supply||DN > 375 – 750||Design/WSC Category W2|
|Steel Pipelines||DN > 750 -1200||Design/WSC Category W3|
|Recycled Water||DN 63-375||Design/WSC Category RW|
|Sewerage Reticulation||DN 150 – 300||Design/WSC Category S1|
|Sewer Standard||DN 375 -750||Design/WSC Category S2|
|Pressure Sewer Systems||Design/WSC Category LP|
|Sydney Water Stormwater||Design/WSC Category SW|
To set a benchmark within Sydney Water by:
- Providing quality and workmanship in order to exceed our clients expectations whether it be to over the counter “mums and dads” or the larger corporations
- Completing designs and Section 73’s within the contracted completion periods, within budget and within the required parameters
- Ensure the health and safety of our employees and general public
- Minimising disturbance to and the effect on the environment
- Providing secure and satisfying employment for all personnel
- Striving for continuous and long term profitable economic growth of the company